We know, we keep telling you why you need to start using social media to generate real estate leads. And we hope that you’re listening. But in case you’re still questioning whether or not social media is right for your business, we have compiled a short list of stats to share with you about why you most definitely need to be using social media to get more leads and sales. Social media can be intimidating and it might even seem tricky, but once you get started you will be on your way to raising awareness for your company with a tool more effective than emailing and cold calling combined.
- Messenger apps have officially surpassed social networks in popularity.
- Direct messages are 1.5 times more likely to be opened than emails.
- You are 7 times more likely to win a deal if you respond to prospects in less than a hour versus responding in two hours +.
Did you know? Andi Agent, our custom messenger chatbot will schedule follow ups, increase your conversion rates, and act as your personal virtual assistant. You can reap all these benefits and the ones mentioned above when you sign up for Conversion with The Social Agent.
Have you ever wondered what the one social media platform that marketers say they can’t live without is? Well, of course it’s Facebook! Here's why:
- 72 percent of people marketing to consumers say that Facebook is the most important platform for them.
- Facebook is used by 68 percent of all adults in the United States which makes it the most popular social media platform.
- On average, businesses post 1.1 times every day on Facebook.
Right behind Facebook is Instagram, the second most popular platform with 60 percent of people logging in daily.
So, there you have it! In order to be successful and stay relevant in today's social media charged world you need to be using platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and messenger chatbots like Andi Agent for your real estate business.